We want your Cece Candles to embody all of the love and care we pour into each candle. For best use, please follow the care tips below...
1. Trim your wick to ¼ of an inch before EACH use. This promotes a safe, even, and clean burn. It will limit the soot and add to the life of the candle.
2. When enjoying your candle for the first time, allow it to burn until wax melts across the entire top of your candle. This may take between 2-4 hours and will greatly increase the life burn of your candle.
3. For safety and to preserve the life and aroma of your Cece candle, do not burn your candle more than 4 hours at a time.
4. If soot begins to occur during your burn, extinguish your candle and allow it to cool before wiping and trimming the wick.
5. Extinguish the candle with a snuffer to completely smother the flame. Blowing out does not always completely extinguish the flame. Snuffers can be purchased at other retailers. Do not blow out.
6. To maximize scent, burn-in desired space for 25-30 mins with the door closed. Opening doors and windows will then spread the scent.
7. To extend your Cece candle life, avoid placing your candles where they will be directly exposed to sunlight or harsh indoor lighting.
8. Cece candles are made from a blended soy wax
9. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 1/4th inch of wax at the bottom. (This should be a common safety practice for any candles you use.)
10. For safety, NEVER LEAVE CANDLE UNATTENDED.
ENJOY TRANSFORMING YOUR SPACE!